Wow, what a hectic couple of weeks it has been. I feel like I haven’t had any more than an hour to sit down and actually relax, so I will really appreciate the holiday I am about to take. Two and a half weeks on the other side of the country is sure to help me relax.
Here is a quick summary of the last few weeks:
- All day, every day; cleaning, housework, study, webdesign, period. Not a thing more almost.
- The worlds most annoying house guest ever!
- Preparing for an exciting trip that will take me over 3,500km away from the stress I’ve been suffering lately.
- Back in spasms, put my neck out twice just from stress and worry.
- Redesigned the entire website, server got hacked and I lost it. Thanks very much to the morons who allowed themselves to be hacked.</sarcasm%gt;
- A serious thanks to SSF (especially Scott who has put up with my nagging) for helping me out with some hosting. You guys really rule!
- Helping the SSF guys out where I can with getting their server migration because, unfortunately, they were hacked also (is it me?)
- Finally getting my websites up only 2 days before leaving for my holidays.
- New front page design to try and give all my websites equal chance of being viewed.
Like I said, I am off for holidays now. Anything that hasn’t already been done has little chance of being done for the next 2 weeks at least. About the only thing I will be doing is updating my journal every night to keep a record (for myself and others) of what I’ve been up to. I will be uploading tons of photos too!
Anyway, I have to finish packing, which includes putting my laptop into my homestar runner messenger bag, so I will see everyone on the flip-side. Keep checking the weblog for updates.