Lonely Meby Mitch on 11/09/2004
I just sat down with a bowl of Mac and Cheese and a cup of coffee after A Night Out With The Boysâ„¢. Actually, it was more of a night in, we just had a few beers and listened to music and spoke about conspiracy theories. When I sat down I totally just wanted to take the time and speak a little about the website.
I’ve really taken the time and care lately to go back and debug everything that was wrong with the website. Skins now all comply to guidelines of readability and accessibility. The entire site is now both XHTML and CSS 2 compliant. The website also has an increased traffic of up to 50 unique users to this site every week, but unfortunately still no more comments than I have ever had.
People, if you have taken the time to click the link and view my website, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it and what you thought of what I had to say. Nothing makes me happier than finding a comment from someone who doesn’t usually comment, even if it just tells me that I stink and I should be booed off the Internet.
The easy way
1. Look to the end of the entry and it will say something like “Comments (0)”.
2. Click this link and you will be directed to another page which has the same entry as well as the form to make a comment on the entry.
3. Fill out the form, being mindful that you only need a name and an email address (which you should definitely have by now).
4. Submit the form and wait approximately 6 (a maximum of 12) hours until your comment is then published on my website. If you do not wish to wait for your comment to be published, please see the hard way.
The hard way
1. This harder way is harder, however allows for easier commenting on my website. First thin you need to do is load up the Typekey website and click the “Log in to manage your Profile” link.
2. Next, because you assumably do not have a login yet, click on the link that says “Register now ” or simply click here.
3. Simply fill out the form you are faced with and click the “Sign Up” button at the bottom, being careful to enter the correct security code.
4. You now have a login username and password to use when commenting. Return back to my website and follow steps 1 and 2 of the easy way.
5. After you have made it to the comments page, simply click the link that says “sign in” just above the form for commenting.
6. Enter your Typekey username and password that you created in steps 1 through 3 and submit the form.
7. Now you are free to comment. Your comment will instantly be displayed on the website without worry or hassles and all constructive comments will not be deleted. You will be able to use this same Typekey login on various other Movabletype weblogs as well.
I hope this has made commenting seem less daunting and I honestly hope to see a few more active commenter’s on this website. Until next time, keep rockin! m/