Big Brother Over, Thank God!

by Mitch on 15/08/2005

It’s no secret how much I hate Big Brother and other such reality television shows. The sad part is that they get so much airtime and attention that I actually know what is going on without even watching the show. Since I had to put up with the wanky twats for months, I will take a moment to bitch them off a little. No tears guys, okay?

Greg – One of the twins, possibly the only cool people in the house, but still a knob because he kissed Christie.
Angela – Boring.
Christie – Dead set loser. So hyperactive it’s beyond a joke and her jumping around dance made me want to be sick. I think Greg will one day realize that it was a bad judgement call to go getting into her pants.
Constance – Lied about being single to stay in the house. I think Big Brother only believed it because she is clearly not the catch of the century.
David – Similar to Greg, but no shockers with the ladies. Had the balls to tell it straight.
Dean – Head up his own ass, and sadly, seems to like the smell.
Geneva – Spent entirely too much time complaining about her appearance and, with a gym at her disposal, entirely too little time doing anything about it.
Gianna – Did nothing but talk shit about herself and her accomplishments. Three words sums it up; full of shit.
Glenn – Tried to get a root on national television and failed. Verdict: bonehead.
Heath – How long did he last? 24 hours or some shit? Yeah, what a twat, expericially since Rita outlasted him.
Hotdogs – At least he started some shit now and then, but still a bit up himself.
Kate – I won’t say anything bad about her, because the poor lass had to spend weeks and weeks being chased by old chicken lips himself, Tim.
Melanie – Hot.
Michael – The guy just looked like a told, what else can be said? Loved getting his wang out, which was probably bigger than mine so I won’t kid myself, but it was pretty un-f**king-necessary.
Michelle – Almost knbbed Glenn, but not quite. Prick tease.
Nelson – Hahaha, this tool got busted lying and then tried to act tough by saying he was “only in it for the goodies.” What happened? Evicted! Knob.
Rachael – Hot and at least she got the norks out. Pretty sad when she was singing all by herself in the hot tub, she should have got the ladies out again.
Rita – She’d have been the best in there if she was bound and gagged.
Tim – Just an all-round dickhead. Tried for way too long at scoring Kate, who is sub-par at best. How he made it to second last I just don’t know.
Vesna – Voice like a siren, complained more than any human should and gained weight at an alarming rate from entering to leaving.

No comments yet.

1. 16/08/2005Mitch says:

Kate had a big ass, Rachael and Melanie were both hot… Dean might have been hot, but he wasn’t half as hot as he thought he was…

2. 16/08/2005Jay says:

Rachael and Melanie were both ugly moles!! Melanie talked like a retard and Rachael looked like a beaten up carebear.
    I luff you Mitch, but you’re waaaayyyy too critical towards them. I, and alot of others, disagree with just about every point you made about each housemate… lol
    Who cares though, like you said, it’s finished and now the Simpsons can come back on!!!!!!!
    😀

3. 16/08/2005Mitch says:

Of course I am overly-critial. And why? I’m male and I couldn’t give two shits about Big Brother. Frankly it’s the most pathetic show I have ever watched and it gets worse every year. My only release is to bag on each years retards like it’s throwing darts at a board, it doesn’t mean anything. 😛

4. 16/08/2005Kevin Wilson says:

My god, I can’t believe you used valuable blog space to talk about big brother. Ewwww.

5. 16/08/2005Mitch says:

Yeah, I couldn’t resist… *shrug* 😛

6. 16/08/2005Mik says:

Well you know how much I hate BB… THANK GOOD…

7. 16/08/2005Mitch says:

Word, you are a smart man, Mik! 😉

8. 18/08/2005Mik says:

well you always knew i was special hehehe

9. 19/08/2005Jay says:

You hated the show, yet you can still name every single housemate and their worst/best/most annoying trait… I don’t believe for a single second that you didn’t watch it at least a few times!

10. 21/08/2005Mitch says:

I watched it enough to know that they were all losers and the website gave me a list of their names and reminded me enough from the ads to get together a nice little bitch off. 😀

11. 30/03/2006bananas on toast » James Blunt Sucks says:

[…] Now don’t judge this entry before you read it, it’s actually about a very important subject: James Blunt really is the most pathetic artist to ever make a hit. Besides, I haven’t been this blatently horrible since I spoke about Big Brother, so I deserve this rant. How this whingey, whiney, piece of crap ever got signed is beyond me, but the fact that some people seem to think him crying about some kind of lost boyfriend is even more mind boggling. […]