Dear god, my ass is on fire!

by Mitch on 12/04/2006

Okay, I just finished playing indoor soccer (football for all you poms) and I feel absolutely murdered in the backside. After playing for a few minutes tonight I soon found I was a lot faster than the guys on the other team and began showing off by speeding past them and stealing the ball. As my confidence lifted so did my game and I was feeling so good I felt it was time to unleash my striking power.

I ran to the top of the box and called for the ball and swung my right leg as hard as I could. I swear to god if I had of been one squilimeter to the left I would have slotted the finest goal ever, but instead I connected ball to an opponents foot and I ended up on my ass.

I can barely sit here and type this, but I had to update and let everyone know that my ass is sorer than that of a 12 year-old at Michael Jackson’s house (any more fans want to attack me?) I have closed comments on James Blunt Sucks and hopefully bananas on toast can return to it’s normal boring programming. Peace.

No comments yet.

1. 13/04/2006Mik says:

Thats a shame that you closed comments on the James Blunt post, that was beginning to become to the reason why I would wake up every morning. Nothing like seeing some kids trying to defend the undefendable, e.g. James Blunt.

Sucks that you missed that goal, better luck next time.

2. 13/04/2006Kevin says:

Awwww… and I was getting so used to so much mail in my hotmail account because of James Blunt.

A lesser person would make some smart arse comment on the title of this particular entry but we all know I am well above that.

3. 13/04/2006Kevin says:

Oh, at what point did you set a donkey on fire?

4. 17/04/2006Mitch says:

Mik: I reopened the comments Mik 😉
    Kevin: What donkey?

5. 17/04/2006Lici says:

I didn’t read any of that xP I just wanted to say hiiiii I’m in Misson Beach of North Queensland and having loooots of fun xD

*hug*

(I know I said I wouldn’t have an internet connection, but shock horror, I do. For now. But I went for FIVE DAYS without one! *dies*)

6. 17/04/2006littlegingerkitten says:

hahaaaa man you crack me up, wish i hadnt missed the james blunt flaming, it sounded oh-so-fun!!! BTW JB sux ass hat!!!
    and mitch doesnt.